Life’s Beacon Foundation Is . . .
- A Structured Life Skills Home For Men In Recovery
The mission of Life’s Beacon Center is to provide a self-supporting non-profit residence for recovering individuals, offering a simple, cost effective, safe, structured, drug and alcohol free environment as a source of hope and inspiration to promote a positive, healthy, lifestyle. The goals of Life’s Beacon Center is to create an atmosphere conducive for residents to experience responsible living, to develop healthy interpersonal relationships and to practice basic living skills in order to strengthen their individual growth; spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally.
- A 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Foundation
- A progressive foundation committed to developing and implementing individually tailored community based programs for the enhancement of life.
- A solid bridge to positive productive citizenship by transforming despair into hope.
- A hand up for those who are serious about helping themselves improve their way of life in a positive manner.
- Our programming affects the individual at the critical moment where constructive change can and does happen.
- A source of hope and inspiration, a guiding light to help others gain sight of a better horizon.
- Provides a second chance in life – to restore human dignity.
Life’s Beacon Foundation financial means will be met through caring individual tax-deductible donations, fundraisers, and help from the local business, church, and community leaders. Our existence, our continued development and our growth depends largely on your very important donation. Our Board of Directors is dedicated to their efforts to ensuring that the resources available to Life’s Beacon Foundation will effectively reach the community at large. We can promise you that your support, regardless of amount, will make a difference in the life of someone seeking a second chance. We provide our services to those willing to utilize a hand up rather than depend on a hand out.